|Hoochie Map Dancers|
They usually meet at restaurants that serve foods from all over the world. The theme is pretty much anything but American style cuisine. The restaurant is located at 3400 Around Lenox Road, Suite 201, Atlanta, GA 30324 and their website is www.bhojanic.com.
Here are a few pictures of our delicious food.
|Alu Tiki chole|
|Chicken tikka masala|
Jim Macie prepared a quiz for our group that consisted of the following questions:
1) What is the primary religion in India?
2) What is the most popular spectator sport in India?
3) In what city did Sister Teresa perform her good works?
4) What herb or spice is used to provide Indian food its yellowish color?
5 and 6) What two other countries where created following India's independence?
6) What is the name of the current Indian Prime Minister?
Tie breaker) In what year did India gain its independence from Britain ?
* see the answers below.
In what would surprise anyone who knows me, in a cliff-hanger of a challenge, I won the quiz. Three of us got 5 out of 7. The prize was bottle of Indian wine.
|The surprise winner of the quiz - Me!|
4) Turmeric (I guessed Saffron)
5 and 6) Bangladesh and Pakistan
7) Manmohan Singh (I had no idea)
More pictures on Picasa. Just follow the link below.