I chose the Airflow because I felt that it should work well as I run through the streets of DC stopping at various points of interest to take pictures. In the meantime, I've included some pictures of my new acquisition below. But first, here is the list of features indicated on the product tag.
Fully-breathable, Ultra-light, ergonomically engineered
- Patented AirFlow Technology - Efficiently holds all you need
- 2 large internal compartments for fuel, bars and electronics with sweat/weather protective main compartment
- 3 divided internal pockets for cash, keys, cards, phone & dual quick access external pockets
- Exclusive no-bounce comfort stretch wait straps
- Fully cushioned and non-chafing
|The waistpack mesh cargo compartment|
|The backside of the cargo compartment, elastic band and snap|
|Inside the cargo compartment|
|One of two small mesh compartments|
|The waistpack with my cellphone inside|
Thanks for reading.